TTD Darshan tickets (seegra darshanam – Rs 300/-) online booking | Tirumala Darshan
How to book TTD darshan tickets online. Rs 300/- Seegra darshan tickets.
The official website for booking seegra darshan tickets (Rs 300) is https://ttdsevaonline.com/
Seegra Darshan tickets for the month of March 2022 will be available on the official website at 9 am on 23rd Feb 2022.
There is an alternate way to get these tickets using the APSRTC website.
Please read our blog to know how to book tickets using the APSRTC website / Mobile app.
- Create an account using the ‘User registration’ form by clicking on the Sign-up link.
- Login using username and password.
- From the menu, select ‘Special Entry Darshan (Rs 300)’
- Choose the date and time slot.
- Provide requested details. (Full Name, Photo ID details)
- Pay the amount using credit/debit or net banking options.
Tickets are now booked. Take the printout and reach the venue before 30 mins to avoid a last-minute hurry.
Please make sure to read the ticket for any special instructions.
Carry the original ID card during entry into the temple.
Other services available on TTD official website.
Apart from booking Seegra Darshan, the TTD official website lot of other services.
- Pilgrims can book accommodation at Tirupati and Tirumala.
- Srinivasam, Vishnu Nivasam, Madhavam AC suit Guesthouse are available at Tirupati.
- More guest houses available at Tirumala.
- Users can book Other temple darshan tickets which are nearby to Tirumala temple.
- Request for Online Seva, Kalyanamandapam can be done using this website.
- Can donate money to SRIVANI trust and cottages.
Once you reach Tirupati bus station or railway station, there are public and private transport available to reach Tirumala.
If you are booking seegra darshan tickets using the APSRTC website, please make sure that you have enough time between arrival in Tirupati and the darshan slot time.
Similarly, devotees from other locations can book flight tickets using wego website.
Thank you for reading this blog. Please subscribe to our blogs for the latest updates.