Group 4 syllabus in Telangana | Download notification.
Group 4 services in Telangana refer to a group of government jobs in Telangana, India, classified as Group 4 by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
Note: This is not an official website; you can visit the official TSPSC website to download the notification and apply online.
These jobs include Junior Assistants, Junior Steno Typists, and Junior Accountants.
These jobs typically require a high school or intermediate education and are considered entry-level positions in the state government.
Candidates are usually selected through a written examination and an interview process.
The written exam will be conducted in English, Telugu and Urdu
Total marks (Paper 1 and 2): 300
|Paper||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Subject||General studies||Secretarial abilities|
|No. of questions||150||150|
|Duration in minutes||150||150|
Group 4 syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Paper-I: General Studies – Group 4 syllabus
1. Current affairs.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.
Paper-II: Secretarial Abilities – Group 4 syllabus
1) Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal)
2) Logical Reasoning.
4) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
5) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
Last date for application submission.
Submission of ONLINE applications starts from Dt. 30/12/2022.
Last date and time for submission of ONLINE applications is upto 5.00 PM on 30/01/2023. The payment of Fee will be accepted upto 5:00 P.M of last date for submission