Here is some information on how to download the COVID vaccine certificate in India.
This document certifies that the person has completed taking the first/second dose vaccine as per schedule.
Apart from beneficiary details, this document contains the vaccine details like vaccine name, vaccination date, next due date (for the second dose), centre and doctor name.
How to Download COVID vaccine certificate?
Using the CoWIN portal.
- First-time users need to register at the CoWIN portal using a mobile number.
- Alternatively, users can also log in directly using ‘Aarogya setu’ or ‘Umang’ app credentials.
- After registration, log in to the portal using mobile number and OTP.
- Your name and details of the first/second dose will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Certificate’ button to download the document.
In addition to the above, users can also and
- Register yourself using the government selected ID proofs.
- 4 people can register for vaccination using the same mobile number.
- After that, you can search for the nearest vaccination centres.
- Then schedule an appointment for first and second dose vaccination.
How to search for nearest COVID vaccination centres.
You can search by either entering the PIN code of your location or by choosing the State and the District.