Looking for exciting offers and discounts on online e-commerce stores? Here is the latest news that Amazon Prime Day starts on 26th – 27th July 2021.
Note: We might earn an affiliate commission on eligible orders when you purchase products using the below links. These links will redirect to external eCommerce websites.
For more details please visit the official Amazon’s website.
About Amazon Prime Day.
Customers get offers on top-selling products, EMI offers and price drops on newly launched products. 10% instant discount with HDFC Bank Debit/Credit cards and EMI.
Benefits of Prime subscription.
- Unlimited free delivery of ordered products.
- Early access to deals.
- Can watch movies and videos on Prime Video.
- Ad free music on Prime music.
- Free Games.
- Prime Reading.
- Flat 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay Credit card.
- 40% off on Mobiles & Accessories.
- 60% off on Electronics & Accessories.
- 65% off on TV & Appliances.
- 70% off on Home & Kitchen.
- 80% off on Fashion.
- 20% – 60% off on Daily essentials.
- 50% off on Echo, Fire TV and Kindle.
- 70% off on Books, Toys, Gaming and more.
- No Cost EMIs and Exchange offer.
New movie releases on Prime Video.
New Launches on Prime Day.
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G mobile phone.
- Galaxy M21 2021 edition.
- Sony Bravia 65X80AJ TV.
- LG 4K OLED smart TV.
- and more.